So why The 1648 Brewing Company? The answer is on the decree in the Houses of Parliament, with Oliver Cromwell’s signature on it to remove the King’s Head.  The beer is brewed next to The King’s Head pub in the Old Stables and village forge.

And why the crown under the logo?  The Crown has fallen!

The 1648 Brewing Co Ltd
Mill Lane
East Hoathly

Phone  01825 840830