The Old Forge was converted into a pub in 1949. All of the old tools used still remain in the old forge, now a public bar and dining area.
The four barrel plant has been installed in the old out-building of The Radnor Arms in Coleshill.
We are very pleased to announce we have won a prestigious 2010 fine farm food award from The National Trust for our Real Ales.
The Old Forge Brewery
The Radnor Arms